The City Club program connects community football clubs with Melbourne City FC to present once in a lifetime experiences, exclusive offers and behind the scenes access to a professional football club.
City Club aims to deliver on areas where local Victorian clubs require support, via 'Coach the Coach' workshops, providing match day opportunities, access to group ticketing or visits from Melbourne City players, coaches and Game Development Officers.
By registering as a City Club, your club will have access to all the latest opportunities and offers as an official affiliate of Melbourne City FC.
The more your Club participates, the more you will be rewarded. We are currently offering the following City Club Categories:
*Please note. Percentage is an indicator only and each club will be treated on a case by case basis.
Standard benefits of the program include:
- Invitations to attend Coach the Coach workshops, Family Day’s, school holiday clinics and Club events.
- Match day opportunities, which include being player mascots, flag bearer, participating in half-time MiniRoos matches on AAMI Park.
- Membership and Group Ticket discount offers for Melbourne City home matches.
- Exclusive discounts on merchandise offers
- Invitations to participate in Melbourne City tournaments and Gala Days.
We look forward to welcoming your club into the City Family!