Although it's great to have football back, we all have a role to play this season to ensure a COVIDSafe environment.
10 COVIDSafe changes at AAMI Park:
- Ticketing - Mobile-only tickets.
- Arrival - Allocated entry time and designated gate for entry.
- Bags – Backpacks must be able to fit under a seat and a limit of one bag per person applies.
- Masks - Must be carried at all times and worn indoors, including on venue concourses.
- Physical Distancing – When queuing at turnstiles and throughout the venue.
- Seating – Reserved row, flexible seating. Groups are to leave a two-seat gap between parties.
- Supporting – Only standing/celebrating in front of your seat.
- Food & Beverage – Only one person from your group can purchase at a time and must consume at your seat.
- Cashless – AAMI Park is now a totally cashless environment.
- Exiting – Staggered approach to departures.
Watch: Supporting City at AAMI Park - COVIDSafe
Changes to Active Support
We are unable to have an Active fan area at AAMI Park at this stage. This decision has been made by Melbourne Olympic Parks (M&OP) and the Victorian Government following a review of the M&OP COVIDSafe Operating plan.
City Class looks a little different in Season 2020/21 as we have implemented a number of measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests.
- Guests will be required to be seated at a table whilst inside the function room, unless moving to their seats in the stands or visiting the bathroom
- Individual food hampers will be provided to guests as shared canapes are not permitted
- Guests will have the option to purchase food and drinks from the bar via the QR code placed on their table. Drinks will be delivered to the table by bar staff
- Masks are required within the function room at all times unless eating and drinking
- We know its been a long since we have all been together at AAMI Park, however we ask that you please refrain from shaking hands, hugging or kissing fellow guests to adhere to social distancing requirements
Unfortunately due to the upcoming Australian Open, The Eastern Plaza Car Park opposite AAMI Park will be closed. Click here for alternative parking arrangements.
Merchandise will be available from aisles 3 & 23, as well as from our pop-up shop on Olympic Blvd. Please note that if you are sitting on levels 2 or 3, you will be not be permitted to visit the outlets at aisles 3 & 23 – we ask that you please visit our Olympic Blvd pop-up shop before kick-off for your merchandise needs.
Please be aware that our regular membership marquee on Olympic Blvd will not be in operation for this match. Ticketek, AAMI Park and Melbourne City FC staff will be available to assist patrons from the ticket windows at Entrance E & F.
Update on membership packs
As previously communicated, membership packs are not being shipped to homes as in previous seasons. Instead, members will be given the opportunity to collect their packs in person from AAMI Park.
When can I collect my pack?
Members are invited to collect their packs from ticket windows E & F before Tuesday's home match against Sydney FC. Packs will also be available for collection at all remaining home games throughout the 2020/21 season.
Please note: Due to AAMI Park restrictions, no pass-outs are currently being issued so make sure you collect yours on the way in before kick-off!
What is in my pack?
- 2020/21 members drink bottle
- 2020/21 members backpack
- 2020/21 members scarf
- 2020/21 members pin
- 2020/21 members bumper sticker
In line with stadium policy, physical membership cards & lanyards will not be distributed this season. We are working on an innovative digital membership card solution and are planning on having this live for our next home match.
Packs will be shipped to your nominated address as in previous seasons. If your address has changed, please update your details online or by calling 1300 255 432.