Melbourne City FC is pleased to announce the launch of the 2015/16 memberships campaign from 9am Wednesday 24th June 2015.
Last season was our best finish in the Hyundai A-League. With your support we reached the semi-finals, hit a record number of members, won the National Youth League title and unveiled the City Football Academy, Melbourne. It was a fantastic season to look back on.
Looking forward, 2015/16 is set to be our biggest season yet! Anticipation amongst the players, fans and staff at the Club is building, with John van’t Schip signing Socceroo, Ivan Franjic and promising youngsters Steve Kuzmanovski and Corey Gameiro who will all begin pre-season training next week as the team returns home to the City Football Academy.
Now, we want you on this exciting journey. In 2015/16, Melbourne City FC members will experience:
- All 14 home matches at AAMI Park including two blockbuster Melbourne Derbies in addition to massive double home fixtures against Sydney FC, Wellington Phoenix and the Western Sydney Wanderers, where we will need all of you to become our 12th man!
- Early Bird price freeze on 2014/15 membership renewals made before 5pm on Friday 17 July.
- NEW Premium C reserved seat membership for all home matches at AAMI Park including the Melbourne Derbies.
- Cityzens membership program with a season full of competitions to win ‘money can’t buy experiences’.
- Rows extended backwards in the Active Supporter bays to accommodate increased demand
- Melbourne City FC memberships now include entry to home Hyundai A-League, Foxtel National Youth League AND Westfield W-League matches.
- City Football Academy tours for First Touch and Premium A members
- City Kicks Junior membership from less than $4 for each Hyundai A-League home match
Off the field, we achieved a record number of 11,759 members in 2014/15 – a massive show of support and growth from the previous season – and our community team engaged with over 40,000 people in meaningful football related activities in schools, football clubs, community groups and extended hundreds of match day opportunities to children at AAMI Park. We are looking forward to ensuring your support continues with us in season 2015/16 and introducing new fans to the beautiful game.
Renewing members: Click here to renew with your Member username and password
New members: Click here to join now
Melbourne City FC Reserved Seat Members are encouraged to renew their memberships before Friday 31 July to ensure you retain your 2014/15 seat for the 2015/16 season. Any reserved seats not renewed by the cut-off date of Friday 31 July 2015 will be released back to sale.
Melbourne City FC 2015/16 Memberships will go on sale from 9am Wednesday 24 June 2015.
* Please note, the full Hyundai A-League 2015/16 fixture is due for release by Football Federation Australia in late June 2015.
If you have any questions regarding Melbourne City FC membership packages or renewing your membership, please contact our friendly Membership Hotline on 1300 255 432, via email at email@example.com or on Twitter @MelbCityHelp
Thank you for your support and we look forward to having you on board for the 2015/16 season.
The season starts here!