Renew before 31 May to keep your same seat, benefit from our Early Bird Price Freeze and receive two free General Admission tickets to any match (excluding the derby).
Win your membership money back!
One lucky fan that renews between now and 31 May will win their full membership money back. The winner will be announced at our first home match of the 2016/17 season at AAMI Park.
Other 2016/17 membership benefits include:
- Priority access to A-League Finals Series and Socceroos tickets
- Personalised membership card
- Cityzens membership
- Meet and greet the players at exclusive member only events
- 10% off selected official online merchandise
- Free access to W-League and National Youth League home matches
- Choose between an official Melbourne City scarf or cap for your merchandise pack
- Personalised payment-plan over 11 monthly interest free payments or pay in full with City Opt-in
City Opt-in is the easiest and most affordable way to secure your seat and support your Melbourne City.
With no renewal forms and no hassle, your Melbourne City membership automatically rolls over each year. You will always be one of the first members signed up for the new season, guaranteeing your seat to all the action at AAMI Park.
To learn more about how you can ‘Opt-In’ for the 2016/17 season, read our Terms and Conditions here.
Existing Auto-Renewal members
If you are already signed up to an auto-renewal membership plan, you don’t need to worry as your membership will automatically roll over. Your first payment for your 2016/17 membership will be debited on 1 July 2016* and we look forward to seeing you at AAMI Park soon.
*All auto-renewal members will be notified 30 days prior to this date with the opportunity to opt-out should you wish to do so.
Please visit our FAQs or contact our Membership team on 1300 255 432 (Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org