This year’s Melbourne City FC Player of the Year Awards will be in support of Cityzens Giving For Recovery. Our City in the Community team alongside charity partners Second Bite, are working hard to support children who have been the hardest hit by the pandemic and need your support to do so. Win or lose, there will be plenty to be proud of and multiple opportunities to win prizes all while supporting this worthy cause.
- Bid now to win a one-off replica of Jamie Maclaren’s Golden Boot Award. The winner will be announced by Jamie himself on the night.
- Buy tickets into our raffle, opening Monday 31st August, for your chance to win one of many fantastic prizes including:
- Lunch with the players at City Football Academy
- A luxury trip for two to No.1 Golf and lifestyle resort on the Murray River, courtesy of Lotus Living
- Jerseys signed by W-League champions, Lydia Williams and Steph Catley
- And much much more….
- Or simply donate to help us reach our target
Remember every dollar raised through all of the above channels will be matched dollar for dollar by City Football Group, so please get involved and see your dollar doubled.
Finally, if you haven’t already, vote now for your favourite City player in the Etihad Supporters’ Player of the Year and enter the draw to win a season 19/20 jersey signed by your City boys.
Melbourne City FC Player of The Year Awards 2020
Charity Fundraiser for Cityzens Giving for Recovery
Monday 31st August 2020
Watch live on Melbourne City FC’s Facebook Live and YouTube channels.