Everyone loves a Christmas Derby! We’re back at AAMI Park in Round 12 when your Melbourne City takes on Victory in a blockbuster Melbourne Derby on Saturday 23 December.
We’ve already tasted success over our rivals this season with a 2-1 win in enemy territory, but now it's time to get behind your City for the first of two massive home Derbies at AAMI Park this season.
As a General Admission member, you'll need to upgrade to a reserved seat for the Christmas Derby via an exclusive member's window which opens at 9am on Thursday 9 November 2017.
You'll also be able to purchase up to 12 tickets per transaction for family and friends during this period.
To reserve your seat, all you need to do is have your 14 digit membership barcode number on hand (sent via email or on the back of your membership card) and Click here and enter that number when prompted to reserve your seat.
*Please note, the Melbourne Derby is a fully ticketed event with no general admission seating. GA members will incur a $3.20 Ticketek booking fee per barcode to reserve their seat. A one-off service and handling fee from $4.65 may apply and may vary depending on the method of delivery selected.
SHARE THE PASSION
Want to enjoy an exciting Christmas derby with your family and friends? Get them to sign up as a Melbourne City member today!
Our new Five Match Flexi Membership is the perfect option with a choice of any five home matches for the remainder of the season, including matches against Sydney FC, Western Sydney Wanderers and the massive Christmas Derby*
Click here to find out more!
*Please note: General Admission seating only. All Flexi Members will be required to upgrade to a reserved seat for the Melbourne Derby.
Ticket on sale dates
- Thursday 9 November, 2017: Melbourne City GA members priority window
General Admission members are required to reserve a seat for this fully ticketed fixture. All Melbourne City members are also able to purchase additional tickets for family and friends. Limit 12 per transaction. Online only.
- 9am, Monday 13 November, 2017: Melbourne City members priority window.
Melbourne City members are able to purchase additional Derby tickets for family and friends. Limit 12 per transaction. Online only.
- 9am, Thursday 17 November, 2017: General Public Tickets on sale
Tickets purchased in City Gold, City Silver and City Blue and including Melbourne Victory reserved are limited to 10 per transaction.
Important Melbourne Derby ticket information - Members
- The Melbourne Derby is a fully ticketed event. This means that all seating will be reserved and patrons must abide by the reserved seat allocation printed on their season membership card or purchased ticket and adhere to the Terms of Admission available at www.footballaustralia.com.au
- General Admission members will be required to upgrade online to reserve a seat by entering their 14 digit membership barcode on Ticketek. Limit 12 per transaction. GA Members will incur a $3/20 Ticketek booking fee per barcode to reserve their seat. A one-off service and handling fee from $4.65 may apply and may vary depending on the method of delivery selected.
- Melbourne City active area is via Member access only.