The City Club program connects community football clubs with Melbourne City FC to present once in a lifetime experiences, exclusive offers and behind the scenes access to a professional football club.*/
City Club aims to deliver on areas where local Victorian clubs require support, whether it be elite level coaching support, providing match day opportunities, access to group ticketing or visits from Melbourne City players, coaches and Game Development Officers.
By registering as a City Club, your club will have access to all the latest opportunities and offers as an official affiliate of Melbourne City FC.
The more your Club participates, the more you will be rewarded. We are currently offering the following City Club Categories:
Standard benefits of the program include:
- Invitations to attend Coach the Coach forums, Family Day’s, school holiday clinics and City Football Schools.
- Match day opportunities, which include being player mascots, participating in small sided matches on AAMI Park at half-time, or being ball-kids.
- Opportunities to participate in upcoming Melbourne City Soccer Schools.
- Membership and Group Ticket discount offers for Melbourne City home matches.
- Visits to your club by a Melbourne City FC player (subject to availability), Melbourne City FC Game Development Officers or our events team.
- Exclusive City Club newsletters with all the latest coaching resources
- Exclusive discounts on merchandise offers
- Invitations to participate in tournaments and Gala Days.
Click here to register your interest as a City Club.
We look forward to welcoming your club into the City Family!