It's been a while, but we can't wait to welcome City fans back to AAMI Park.
On Saturday night we host Western United in our first home match of the season with kick-off at 7.05pm.
Although it's great to have football back, we all have a role to play this season to ensure a COVIDSafe environment.
10 COVIDSafe changes at AAMI Park:
- Ticketing - Mobile-only tickets.
- Arrival - Allocated entry time and designated gate for entry.
- Bags – Backpacks are no longer permitted at AAMI Park. All other bags must be A4 in size or smaller.
- Masks - Required on concourses and in queues, all indoor areas and where physical distancing is not possible.
- Physical Distancing – When queuing at turnstiles and throughout the venue.
- Seating – Reserved row, flexible seating. Groups are to leave a two-seat gap between parties.
- Supporting – Only standing/celebrating in front of your seat.
- Food & Beverage – Only one person from your group can purchase at a time and must consume at your seat.
- Cashless – AAMI Park is now a totally cashless environment.
- Exiting – Staggered approach to departures.
Watch: Supporting City at AAMI Park - COVIDSafe
Changes to Active Support
We are unable to have an Active fan area at this Saturday’s match v Western United. This decision has been made by Melbourne Olympic Parks (M&OP) and the Victorian Government following a review of the M&OP COVIDSafe Operating plan.
All Active members who had redeemed tickets for the match have been contacted by email with instructions on how to re-book.
This season our City Insider match day magazine will be available to digitally rather than handed out at the game. Click here to check it out!
City Class will look a little different in Season 2020/21 as we have implemented a number of measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests.
- Guests will be required to be seated at a table whilst inside the function room, unless moving to their seats in the stands or visiting the bathroom
- Individual food hampers will be provided to guests as shared canapes are not permitted
- Guests will have the option to purchase food and drinks from the bar via the QR code placed on their table. Drinks will be delivered to the table by bar staff
- Masks are required within the function room at all times unless eating and drinking
- We know its been a long since we have all been together at AAMI Park, however we ask that you please refrain from shaking hands, hugging or kissing fellow guests to adhere to social distancing requirements
Unfortunately due to the upcoming Australian Open, The Eastern Plaza Car Park opposite AAMI Park will be closed. The Yarra Park car park (MCG) will be open from 5pm and can be accessed via Gate 5. Click here for alternative parking arrangements.
Merchandise will be available from aisles 3 & 23, as well as from our pop-up shop on Olympic Blvd from 5pm. Please note that if you are sitting on levels 2 or 3, you will be not be permitted to visit the outlets at aisles 3 & 23 – we ask that you please visit our Olympic Blvd pop-up shop before kick-off for your merchandise needs.
Please be aware that our regular membership marquee on Olympic Blvd will not be in operation for this match. Ticketek, AAMI Park and Melbourne City FC staff will be available to assist patrons from the ticket windows at Entrance E & F.
Member pack update
Unfortunately we are unable to hand out member gifts at Saturday's home match. We apologise for any inconveniences caused and we are aiming to give them out at our next home match. Stay tuned for more details!
Ticketek has confirmed that all mobile tickets for Saturday's fixture will be sent out by the end of the day on Friday 15 January. We thank you for your patience - see you at AAMI Park.