Melbourne City FC will be conducting an auction as part of the Club’s Cityzens Giving for Recovery campaign, a charitable campaign that will assist some of Victoria’s most vulnerable communities in the recovery process from COVID-19.
As part of Cityzens Giving for Recovery, City will assist children returning to education by delivering free football and physical activity classes, along with education on health and nutrition at Breakfast and Homework Clubs, with food provided by SecondBite.
City Football Group will be matching our funds raised dollar for dollar, with all proceeds going towards our recovery project. As part of our campaign, City fans have the opportunity to bid for a number of auction items with all proceeds going towards supporting our local community.
Auction items include a chance to get your hands on your favourite player’s Cityzen’s Giving jersey, thanks to the support of our principal partner Etihad Airways, as well as a unique opportunity to have your name on the back of his warm up jersey – both items will be signed and worn by your favourite player!
Other items include signed memorabilia from our A-League and W-League stars, exclusive opportunities with our players and signed match worn jerseys from Manchester City’s biggest names.
- Match worn and signed special edition Cityzens Giving for Recovery jersey plus warm up jersey with YOUR NAME on the back
- W-League Champions signed jerseys, including Steph Catley, Lydia Williams, Rebekah Stott and more!
- Manchester City signed match worn jerseys, including Sergio Aguero, Kevin de Bruyne and more!
- A signed copy of Lydia Williams’ book “Saved!!!"
- Exclusive training session with Patrick Kisnorbo for you and three mates
- Pair of UBTECH Robots signed by Scott Jamieson and Jamie Maclaren
- Virtual Meet and Greet with Captain Scott Jamieson