The battle of Melbourne comes down to this. We’re back at AAMI Park in Round 22 when your Melbourne City takes on Victory in the final home Derby of the season on Friday 2 March!
It’s the biggest match on the City calendar and we don’t want you to miss a minute of the action as the boys aim to get another win over our local rivals this season.
TICKET ON SALE DATES
- Monday 15 January, 2018: Melbourne City GA members priority window
General Admission members are required to reserve a seat for this fully ticketed fixture. GA members are also able to purchase additional tickets for family and friends. Limit 12 per transaction. Online only.
- 10am, Thursday 18 January, 2018: Melbourne City members priority window.
Melbourne City members are able to purchase additional Derby tickets for family and friends. Limit 10 per transaction. Online only.
- 10am, Monday 22 January, 2018: General Public Tickets on sale
Tickets purchased in City Gold, City Silver and City Blue and including Melbourne Victory reserved are limited to 10 per transaction.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT FOR THE MELBOURNE DERBY
I’m a General Admission Member:
General admission members will need to upgrade to a reserved seat for the Melbourne Derby via an exclusive member’s window, which is currently open!
To reserve your seat, all you need to do is:
- Click here and enter your 14-digit membership barcode number (sent via email or on the back of your membership card) when prompted.
All City GA members will have received an email containing their 14-digit membership number and instructions on how to upgrade their seat on Monday.
Didn’t receive the email? No stress - you can use the 14-digit number on the back of your membership card!
I’m a reserved seat member:
Then you don’t need to worry! Your membership card already grants you access to the Melbourne Derby.
You can also purchase up to 10 additional tickets per transaction for family and friends during a member’s exclusive window, which opens at 10am on Thursday 18 January.
To purchase additional tickets, all you need to do is:
- Click here and enter your 14-digit membership barcode (sent via email or on the back of your membership card) when prompted to purchase additional tickets.
I’m not a Melbourne City member:
Tickets for the Melbourne Derby go on sale to the general public at 10am on Monday 22 January.
Want priority access to the best seats? Then sign up as a Melbourne City member today! Click here to browse our membership packages.
Important Melbourne Derby ticket information - Members
- The Melbourne Derby is a fully ticketed event. This means that all seating will be reserved and patrons must abide by the reserved seat allocation printed on their season membership card or purchased ticket and adhere to the Terms of Admission available at www.footballaustralia.com.au
- General Admission members will be required to upgrade online to reserve a seat by entering their 14 digit membership barcode on Ticketek. Limit 12 per transaction. GA Members will incur a $3/20 Ticketek booking fee per barcode to reserve their seat. A one-off service and handling fee from $4.65 may apply and may vary depending on the method of delivery selected.
- Melbourne City active area is via Member access only.