DON & Melbourne City FC - How To Feed A Football Team Promotion
DON loves nothing more than connecting Australian football fans through the simple pleasure of DON Smallgoods, and with the help of Melbourne City FC we are offering one lucky winner the opportunity for Melbourne City FC players to come to their home and cook dinner for their own football team or family.
Have fun with up to 6 Melbourne City FC players in your home & kitchen preparing a meal with the help of DON Smallgoods ready to feed your hungry team. Your team may able to enjoy an entertaining meat platter, followed by some delicious home made pizza or a bowl of pasta served to you by some of your favourite players.
Simply post a comment on the Facebook competition post on either then Melbourne City FC or DON Facebook page and tell us in 25 words or less why your favourite players should come and feed you and your football team! Make sure to include your postcode and the number of people on your team.
- Melbourne City FC Facebook Competition Post – click here
- DON Smallgoods Facebook Competition Post - click here
Promotion Closes: 1:00pm 29 December 2017 AEDT
- Maximum of 12 people to be apart of your Football/Family Team
- Winner’s home residence must be located within 15km of AAMI Park in Melbourne, VIC and be large enough to be able to host, otherwise the host venue for prize will be held at the Football Academy, Bundoora.
- Tentative Event Date to be on the evening of Wednesday 31st January 2018. Final date and time to be confirmed with the Winner after the competition is launched. Dates and times are subject to change.
- Winner & their team will be featured in promotional video & photos to be shoot on the day.
To view full terms & conditions - click here
Is DON. Is GOOD.