Melbourne Heart FC will host the Melbourne Derby this Saturday in Round 11 of the Hyundai A-League
Melbourne Heart FC will host the Melbourne Derby this Saturday in Round 11 of the Hyundai A-League.
For the first time the game is fully reserved seating at AAMI Park. This means that all GA members must reserve their seat before the match on the Ticketek website.
Please enter the barcode on your membership card when choosing the specific seats.
And remember to pick up your Santa hat on Saturday night - with all donations going to those affected by the Philippines Typhoon Disaster.
Other important ticketing information:
There are still a limited number of tickets available in bay 18 (active) at AAMI Park for the Melbourne Derby on December 21, where members can purchase additional tickets for their friends.
When purchasing additional tickets through Ticketek, the relevant barcode on your membership card is required.
These are standing bays and a key part of the active support experience for the Club and its supporters.
For those wishing to sit but still want to be part of the atmosphere, you can purchase Category C tickets above, or at the side, of the active bays.
- If you have a Reserve Seat membership (Ace of Hearts, Premium A, Premium B, Active Supporter) your seat is guaranteed for this match.
- For all General Admission members, you can reserve your seat in an exclusive pre-sale window on Ticketek between 12pm on Monday 11 November - 12pm on Wednesday 13 November.
- All other members who wish to purchase additional tickets to the Derby can do so between 9am on Thursday 14 November and 9am on Friday 15 November. Tickets will go on to public sale at 12pm on Friday 15 November.
- There will be a $3.00 ticket fee applicable to all GA patrons who wish to have a reserved seat along with a $2.00 transaction fee if you purchase online during the window (ezyTicket only). Standard ticket price upgrades are applicable if GA members would like to sit in Premium A and B on the wings. Premium C requires no upgrade.
- Please ensure that you state your membership bar code when purchasing tickets.