Off the back of an emphatic result over Brisbane Roar, Melbourne City return to AAMI Park searching for consecutive wins on the home stretch of the regular season. This week, the boys in City blue take on Adelaide United, in what is set to be a Saturday blockbuster.
With the school holidays in full swing and just two home matches remaining for the year, there’s no better time than now to get behind the boys. As the top four race heats up, City will look to continue their unbeaten streak at home in a vital six-point battle, which will play a defining role in shaping the final standings.
Don’t have tickets yet? Click here to secure yours now and make sure you don’t miss out!
School holidays, early kick-off and an action-packed City Square makes for the perfect Saturday afternoon for the whole family.
Gosch’s Paddock will be open from 3.00pm, with something to keep the entire City army entertained in the countdown to the match.
For the big kids, Stomping Ground Brewery pop-up bar returns once again, where you can unwind with a limited-edition City Pale Ale while our DJ, Samus Jay, spins some tunes in the lead up to the match.
Little ones can emulate their City heroes at our small sided matches and show their skills at our City inflatables; while there will be plenty of food, activities and giveaways to keep everyone busy.
Plus, Easter festivities are set to hit City Square! Take part in our epic Easter Egg hunt* at 3:30pm for your chance to meet City’s Man of the Match on the pitch post-match; and keep your eyes peeled for a special appearance by the Easter Bunny.
*Under 12s only
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 3.00pm – 5.35pm
Post-Match Member's Function
Melbourne City FC members are invited to join us at Edwin’s Café after our match against Adelaide this Saturday for some more member fun.
Come along and meet fellow members and enjoy the opportunity to meet and greet your favourite City players, take photos and get your merchandise signed.
Post-Match Member's Meet and Greet
Date: Saturday 13 April 2019
Location: Edwins Café, AAMI Park fourcourt, Olympic Boulevard
Entry: Free for Melbourne City members, first come, first served basis. (Venue capacity limits apply for safety reasons)
- Fuel up with a bite from Biggie Smalls and indulge in a treat from the Sweet Truck
- Gauge your kicking speed at the Macca’s Golden Goal Speed Radar
- Show us you best goal celebration at the DON Smallgoods marquee and you could toss the coin prior to the start of the match
- Have a hit-out at the always popular Soccer Tennis
- Work on your skills at the free rock-up and play Big M clinics
- Face off against your mates in FIFA ’19 on our huge LED screen
- Free face painting, mascots and inflatables
*All patrons at the Stomping Ground pop-up bar must be 18+ and show valid ID
City Kids Mini-March
The City Kids’ Mini March is back, doing a lap of the pitch and making noise for their City boys.
Want to see your club out on AAMI Park? Contact email@example.com
Get on the DON CAM to win!
You could be in with a chance to win $1000 – and it’s as easy as being spotted by the DON CAM at halftime. Grab a hotdog and get ready, because it could be you going home with the cash!*
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is a great way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Depending on where you are travelling from, there may be disruptions that will affect your commute, with works on a number of lines throughout April.
- Buses will replace trains on the Cranbourne, Pakenham, Frankston, Sandringham, Glen Waverley and Mernda lines
- Buses will replace trains on regional lines, Warrnambool and Bairnsdale
Extra Route 70 trams will be available to and from AAMI Park, as well as additional trains on other metro lines. However, make sure you allow extra time to ensure you don’t miss a minute of the action!
Changes to Olympic Boulevard
Since the closure of Olympic Boulevard in February, there have been changes in the way the Olympic Boulevard/Swan St and Punt Rd intersection operates. For full details, click here.
Details on where to park on match day are available here.
All gates will open at 4.30pm.