It’s been six long months since we last hosted an A-League fixture at home, but we’re back at AAMI Park this Sunday afternoon as we take on Adelaide United in Round 2 of the Hyundai A-League 2019/20 season.
Just as the boys return to the pitch, so does all the action around the concourse as we have your Sunday afternoon sorted with City Square providing something for everyone!
City Square at Gosch’s Paddock will kick-off from 1:30pm, allowing plenty of time for fans to enjoy all the activities we have on offer leading into the on field action!
From food trucks, entertainers, inflatables, free clinics, face painting and plenty more, we have everyone in the family covered!
Kids can emulate their City heroes on our small sided pitches and show off their skills at the City inflatables. They can also gauge their kicking speed at the Macca’s Golden Goal Speed Radar.
City in the Community’s team will be running free Soccer Mums come and try sessions for people of all abilities to enjoy the game!
While the youngsters can enjoy free face painting and henna!
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 1:30pm – 3:45pm
- Test your kicking speed at the Macca’s Speed Radar
- Enjoy the music with our Live DJ on stage
- Fancy yourself as a decent footballer? Try your hand at Soccer Tennis
- Work on your soccer skills at our free Big M soccer clinics or attend our Soccer Mums sessions run by our City in the Community team
- Feel like some light reading ahead of kick-off? Grab a copy of the City Insider – our free match day program
- Free face painting, henna, mascots, inflatables and FIFA ’20 on our huge LED screen
Not only can you enjoy the activities outside the ground at City Square, but there will be plenty happening inside the stadium ahead of kick-off.
The City Kids’ Mini March is back, making plenty of noise for our boys on the pitch. While you can enjoy the sounds of the Indian Drummers as they form our Guard of Honour as we also celebrate Diwali with a Bollywood dance display.
Our 2019/20 PUMA range has arrived at AAMI Park!
Make sure you visit the merchandise outlets at Aisle 4 and 24 to check out our exclusive range of gear, including the all new PUMA home, away and third jerseys, W-League and goalkeeper jerseys, as well as extensive range of official PUMA training apparel.
We will also be running our merchandise outlet pre-match outside the stadium on Olympic Boulevard next to the membership marquee.
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Driving to the game? Public parking for the event is available via this link.
Eastern Plaza parking is booking up fast so pre-purchase a $20.00 ticket to guarantee your spot. Alternatively, Gate 5 of Yarra Park Parking will open at 3:00pm.
All gates will be open from 3:00pm.