We’re set for a blockbuster double-header at AAMI Park! We’re back at home this Friday as our W-League side takes on Brisbane Roar before our A-League boys go head-to-head with the Roar.
With exciting pre-match activities taking place at City Square, there’s plenty happening around the AAMI Park concourse to keep the whole family entertained.
Don’t have tickets yet? Click here to secure your seat to two enthralling matches of football.
An action-packed City Square!
All the action begins at City Square! Head down to Gosch’s Paddock from 4:30pm – 7:50pm and countdown to kick-off in the company of your family, friends and fellow City family.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to ground works, City Square will be moved to the east side of Gosch’s Paddock.
The Stomping Ground Brewery pop up bar returns once again where you can enjoy a limited-edition City Pale Ale in the lead up to kick-off.
Kids can emulate their City heroes at our small sided matches and show their skills at our City inflatables, while there will be plenty of food, activities and giveaways to keep you entertained before the big match.
City Square Details
Where: Gosch’s Paddock (East side of AAMI Park)
When: 4:30pm – 7:50pm, Friday 11 January
- Enjoy something to eat with Slow Eddy’s BBQ or escape the heat at the Ice Cream Van
- Show us your best goal celebration at DON Small Goods for your chance to feature on the big screen at half-time
- Challenge your mates to FIFA 18 on our giant LED Screen
- Work on your skills at the Big M clinic
- Test your kicking speed at the Macca’s Golden Goal speed radar
- CITC clinics, Soccer Mums and I Speak Football
- Free face painting, small sided matches, mascots and inflatables
*All patrons at the Stomping Ground pop-up bar must be 18+ and show a valid ID.
Getting to AAMI PARK
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park for Sunday’s match, with extra services running to and from AAMI Park on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park.
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park.
Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is close to AAMI Park.
Check the live travel updates page for notification of anything that may affect your journey to and from the event.
Plan your journey using journey planner.
For those attending our Women's clash, Gate 2 will be open from 4:50pm, all other gates will open at 6:50pm.
Please note that there will be no car parking available at Eastern Plaza (entrance D) of AAMI Park due to preparations being made for the Australian Open.
Member's matchday discount!
City members, this one is for you! Head to the City Shop on match day at AAMI Park and receive 50% off all Nike jerseys. How good is that!
Visit our main store on the AAMI Park concourse or our merchandise outlets at aisle’s 4 and 24 inside the stadium and celebrate the New Year with some brand-new City merchandise.
*Offer only valid on match day. While stocks last