After an extended stint on the road, Melbourne City are back at AAMI Park, returning home to take on Brisbane Roar in a crucial clash under Friday night lights.
Just as the boys return to the pitch, so does all the action around the concourse. Your Friday night entertainment is sorted, with City Square providing something for everyone.
Don’t have tickets yet? Click here to secure yours now and make sure you don’t miss out!
Start your Friday night right! City Square at Gosch’s Paddock will be open from 5.30pm for the City army to countdown to kick-off.
The Stomping Ground Brewery pop-up bar returns once again, where you can kick back with a limited-edition City Pale Ale, while our DJ spins some tunes in the lead up to the match.
Kids can emulate their City heroes at our small sided matches and show their skills at our City inflatables; while there will be plenty of food, activities and giveaways to keep you busy.
Plus, La Trobe University will be on City Square selecting participants for the half-time challenge out on the pitch, so make sure you’re there pre-match for your chance to win!
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 5.30pm – 7.50pm
- Fuel up with a bite from Biggie Smalls and indulge in delicious Greek donuts
- Gauge your kicking speed at the Macca’s Golden Goal Speed Radar
- Test your aim at our Giant Dartboard for a chance to win a Melbourne City football signed by the entire squad
- Work on your soccer skills at the free rock-up and play Big M clinics
- Face off against your mates in FIFA ’19 on our huge LED screen
- Free face painting, small sided matches, mascots and inflatables
*All patrons at the Stomping Ground pop-up bar must be 18+ and show valid ID
City Kids Mini-March
The City Kids’ Mini March is back, with Shepparton English Language school making some noise for our boys on the pitch.
Want to see your club out on AAMI Park? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamo's at the merchandise counter!
Scott Jamieson will be popping into our merchandise outlet located on Aisle 4 from 7.00pm. Head down early to grab a jersey and meet the captain!
Enjoy the benefits of our exclusive match day only sale, with 50% off all official 18/19 Nike jerseys! Be quick and head to our merchandise outlets at aisle 4 and 24 to grab yours today. Not in conjunction with any other offer, strictly while stocks last.
Members will be able to pick up their Member's pin from the membership marquee on Olympic Boulevard on Friday. Pins are available for strictly members only.
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Note: April will see the closure of a number of lines where buses will replace trains – see the full list here.
Changes to Olympic Boulevard
Since the closure of Olympic Boulevard in February, there have been changes in the way the Olympic Boulevard/Swan St and Punt Rd intersection operates. For full details, click here.
If you prefer the comfort of driving, public car parking will be available at Yarra Park via Gates 3, 5 & 6. More details on where to park on match day are also available here.
All gates will open at 6.50pm.