Our final double header of the season is here!
Don’t miss out as our Westfield W-League Premiership stars take the field at 4:00pm, before our Hyundai A-League side returns to action against Brisbane Roar, kick off 6:30pm.
As we prepare for an action-packed day at AAMI Park, find out everything you need to know ahead of the two clashes!
Westfield W-League Premiership presentation
Our 2019/20 Premiership stars will be presented with their premiership medals following the conclusion of their match with Brisbane on Sunday.
City clinched the Club's second premiers plate with a 0-4 win away from home last week and will return home in front of the City faithful for the first time with the piece of silverware this weekend.
In what has been a tremendous season to date for our Women's side, make sure you get to AAMI Park early to show them your support!
Indigenous Recognition Match
Melbourne City FC will hold its annual Indigenous Recognition Match during Sunday’s double header, acknowledging the Traditional Owners of the land and their contribution to football.
This will be ninth season the Club will be holding its Indigenous Recognition Match inviting a range of guests and junior footballers across Victoria to celebrate the occasion.
On match day, Ron Murray – a highly-respected Victorian Indigenous educator, storyteller – will play the didgeridoo on AAMI Park as the sides walk out while Chenile Chandler will be delivering the ‘Welcome to Country’ who will be joined by Lydia Williams and Kyah Simon.
The Club will also welcome children who will carry out the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island flag before kick-off.
Melbourne City FC respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, the Boon Wurrung and Woiwurrung (Wurundjeri) peoples of the Kulin Nation and pays respect to their Elders, past and present.
City Square will be closed this Sunday with our W-League kicking off at 4:00pm, before the A-League action begins at 6:30pm.
- Nexen Tyre are proud to be our match day partner for this Sunday’s double header against Brisbane Roar
- Are you aged 10-12 years? Do you want to be on pitch at half time of the A-League match? Register now for our half time Nexen Tyre Challenge and you and a friend could be on pitch competing for the chance to win an exclusive City Football Academy experience!
- This competition is open to all kids aged 10-12years
- Parents / guardians are required to complete the entry form on behalf of the child
- Winners will be notified via phone on Saturday 28 February 2020
- Click here to register your details now!
Lotus Living Player Cards
- With no City Square this week you will be able to collect your Lotus Living player cards from Gate 2 and Gate 7.
- This week we have Jamie Maclaren and Stefan Colakovski up for grabs!
- Keep an eye out for the Macca’s staff on the AAMI Park concourse as you arrive to pick up your McCafé voucher to enjoy a standard size barista made McCafé coffee with thanks to McCafé. Voucher terms and conditions apply
- McDonald's, Melbourne City FC's Official Restaurant Partner, is giving City fans a thousand reasons to keep celebrating this weekend! If Melbourne City FC win, be on of the first 1000 fans to Gate 2 or 7 to receive a voucher for a free Big Mac®. Terms and Conditions apply
Mother’s Day Classic team raise funds for Breast Cancer Research
Catch the Mother’s Day Classic team this Sunday as they raise important funds for Breast Cancer Research.
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Driving to the game? Public parking for the event is available via this link.
Gates will open from 3:30pm.