We're back at AAMI Park on Friday night as we celebrate our 10 year anniversary during our Round 5 clash with Central Coast.
Friday night football is back and so is all the action around the concourse as we have your evening sorted with something for everyone at City Square!
City Square at Gosch’s Paddock will kick-off from 5:00pm, allowing plenty of time for fans to enjoy all the activities we have on offer leading into the on-field action!
From food trucks, entertainers, inflatables, free clinics, face painting and plenty more, we have everyone in the family covered!
Slow Eddy's BBQ is joining our 10 year celebrations with Brisket and Jalapeno Nachos for $10.00!
Kids can emulate their City heroes on our small sided pitches and show off their skills at the City inflatables. They can also gauge their kicking speed at the Macca’s Golden Goal Speed Radar.
City in the Community’s team will be running free Soccer Mums come and try sessions for people of all abilities to enjoy the game!
While the youngsters can enjoy free face painting!
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Test your kicking speed at the Macca’s Speed Radar
- Enjoy the music with our Live DJ on stage
- Fancy yourself as a decent footballer? Try your hand at Soccer Tennis
- Work on your soccer skills at our free Big M soccer clinics or attend our Soccer Mums sessions run by our City in the Community team
- Feel like some light reading ahead of kick-off? Grab a copy of the City Insider – our free match day program
- Free face painting, mascots, inflatables and FIFA ’20 on our huge LED screen
10 year celebrations
Don't miss out as we celebrate our 10th year with a range of fun activities! There will be a number of prizes to be won, so wear your favourite kit from the past decade to go into the draw to win!
Our team will also be wearing our 2019/20 PUMA third kit as the red and white stripes return to AAMI Park.
The upcoming round of the Hyundai A-League will once again be dedicated to remembering and acknowledging the service men and women who sacrificed their lives during times of conflict.
Together with Football Federation Australia (FFA) and our fellow Hyundai A-League Clubs, we will raise awareness of Remembrance Day nationally and recognise the contribution of ADF personnel.
Remembrance Round is a significant opportunity to be able to commemorate Remembrance Day with the ADF, RSL (Returned & Services League of Australia), and the Football Community in Australia.
Join us ahead of our clash with Central Coast for a Remembrance Round ceremony and a minutes silence.
As part of our Remembrance Round fixture, we are offering all ADF and RSL members two free tickets to the match. Please visit the ticket windows at AAMI Park on match day and present your ADF or RSL ID card in order to redeem your two complimentary tickets. Ticket windows will be open from 6:10pm.
We will also be supporting the Poppy Appeal on Friday, as we encourage you to buy a poppy and help change the lives of veterans and their families.
Our 2019/20 PUMA range has arrived at AAMI Park!
Make sure you visit the merchandise outlets at Aisle 4 and 24 to check out our exclusive range of gear, including the all new PUMA home, away and third jerseys, W-League and goalkeeper jerseys, as well as extensive range of official PUMA training apparel.
We will also be running our merchandise outlet pre-match outside the stadium on Olympic Boulevard next to the membership marquee.
Are you Forever City? Sign up today or visit our Membership Marquee ahead of the clash to become a 2019/20 City member.
Our Membership Marquee can be found on the front forecourt.
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Driving to the game? Public parking for the event is available via this link.
Eastern Plaza parking is booking up fast so pre-purchase a $20.00 ticket to guarantee your spot. Alternatively, Gate 5 of Yarra Park Parking will open at 3:00pm.
All gates will be open from 6:30pm.