Off the back of a derby draw, Melbourne City return home – for the only time in March – to do battle with the league-leading Perth Glory in a season-defining clash.
With exciting pre-match activities taking place at City Square, there's plenty happening around the AAMI Park concourse to keep the whole family entertained, on what is set to be a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
Don't have your tickets yet? Click here to secure your seat ahead of Sunday’s fixture.
An action-packed City Square!
All the action kicks off at City Square! Head down to Gosch's Paddock from 2:30pm and countdown to kick-off in the company of your fellow City family.
The Stomping Ground Brewery pop-up bar returns once again, where you can enjoy a limited-edition City Pale Ale in the lead up to kick-off.
Kids can emulate their City heroes at our small sided matches and show their skills at our City inflatables; while there will be plenty of food, activities and giveaways to keep you entertained before the big match.
City Square Details
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 2:30pm – 5:00pm, Sunday 3 March
- Fuel up with a bite from Biggie Smalls or cool down with a cold dessert at the Ice Cream Van
- Test your kicking speed at the Macca’s Golden Goal speed radar
- Show us your best goal celebration at the DON Smallgoods marquee
- Work on your soccer skills at the free rock-up and play Big M clinics
- Visit the Nexen Tyre Challenge and see if you have what it takes to score a goal through the Nexen Tyres
- Try your luck against our E-League team and Challenge the Pro in a FIFA ’19 hit-out on our giant LED screen
- Face off against your mates in a round of Soccer Tennis, which returns due to popular demand
- Free face painting, small sided matches, mascots and inflatables
*All patrons at the Stomping Ground pop-up bar must be 18+ and show valid ID
City Kids Mini-March
Following an exciting first run, the City Kids’ Mini March will return with a lucky City Club doing a lap of the pitch and making some noise for their City boys.
Want to see your club out on AAMI Park? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Post-Match Member’s Meet and Greet!
City members from Sections 22-32 (North Stand) are invited to join us at Edwin’s Café after the match for some more member fun.
Come along and meet fellow members and enjoy the opportunity to meet and greet your favourite City players, take photos and get your merchandise signed.
Date: Sunday 3 March
Time: 6:50pm - 8:30pm
Location: Edwins Café, AAMI Park forecourt, Olympic Boulevard
Entry: Free for Melbourne City members, register here by logging in, adding to your basket and completing in checkout.
Getting to AAMI PARK
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park for Sunday’s match, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is close to AAMI Park
Check the live travel updates page for notifications of anything that may affect your journey to and from the event.
Plan your journey using journey planner.
PLEASE NOTE: April will see the closure of a number of lines where buses will replace trains. See the full list here
Changes to Olympic Boulevard
Since the closure of Olympic Boulevard in February, there have been change in the way the Olympic Boulevard/Swan St and Punt Rd intersection operates. For full details, click here
All gates will open at 4:00pm.
If you prefer the comfort of driving, public car parking in Eastern Plaza (entrance D) of AAMI Park is back open, at a cost of $20 if you pre-book, or $30 on the day. Click here to book your parking now.
Parking will also be available at Gate 3 within Yarra Park for a cost of $10 per vehicle. Click here for more information on where to park on match day.