After two consecutive away trips and a Round 8 bye, we're back at home this Friday night when we host Perth Glory at AAMI Park.
Friday night football is back and so is all the action around the concourse as we have your evening sorted with something for everyone at City Square!
City Square at Gosch’s Paddock will kick-off from 5:00pm, allowing plenty of time for fans to enjoy all the activities we have on offer leading into the on-field action!
From food trucks, entertainers, inflatables, free clinics, face painting and plenty more, we have everyone in the family covered!
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Lotus Living Player Cards
- Visit the Lotus Living marquee on City Square to collect your Lotus Living player collector cards
- This week we have Harrison Delbridge, Moudi Najjar and Josh Brilliante up for grabs
- Each week for the remainder of the season we will have different player cards available
- Limited cards available so make sure you get down to City Square to start your 2019/20 collection
McDonald's Speed Radar
- Test your kicking speed at the Macca’s Speed Radar
- Free McCafe vouchers available to enjoy your next coffee at McCafe on us!*
- *Only available to people aged 14 years and over
- Visit the MatchWorks marquee pre-match to join in fun with giant games including connect four, Jenga and more!
- They will also be running a competition for your chance to be on the pitch at half time with to compete in the MatchWorks Mascot Race for your chance to win two tickets to The Chairman’s Club for the Derby along with a team signed jersey! All you need to do is visit the MatchWorks marquee to enter.
Plus plenty more!
- Enjoy the music with our Live DJ on stage
- Fancy yourself as a decent footballer? Try your hand at Soccer Tennis
- Work on your soccer skills at our free Big M soccer clinics or attend our Soccer Mums sessions run by our City in the Community team
- Feel like some light reading ahead of kick-off? Grab a copy of the City Insider – our free match day program
- Free face painting, mascots, inflatables and FIFA ’20 on our huge LED screen
Christmas is fast approaching! Make sure you visit the merchandise outlets at Aisles 4 and 24 to stock up on our all new PUMA home, away and third jerseys, as well as our exclusive W-League and Goalkeeper shirts.
You can also catch our exclusive range of official PUMA training apparel. Be quick as stocks are limited!
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Driving to the game? Public parking for the event is available via this link.
Eastern Plaza parking is booking up fast so pre-purchase a $20.00 ticket to guarantee your spot. Alternatively, Gate 5 of Yarra Park Parking will open at 3:00pm.
All gates will be open from 6:30pm.