The Feb Derby is here!
We prepare for the final Melbourne Derby of the regular season as we host Melbourne Victory at AAMI Park on Friday night.
As we prepare for a jampacked day both on and off the pitch, find out everything you need to know ahead of the clash!
City Square at Gosch’s Paddock will start from 5:00pm, allowing plenty of time for City fans to enjoy all the activities we have on offer before the game.
There will be something for everyone; from food trucks, entertainers, inflatables, free clinics, face painting and much more, we can guarantee the whole family will be entertained!
Where: Gosch's Paddock
When: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Win a four day pass for two to the Australian Grand Prix!
You could win two four-day passes to the Australian Grand Prix at Friday night's Melbourne Derby! The experience will include a driver meet and greet as well as a signed poster from Australian driver Daniel Ricciardo.
To enter, simply visit the Australian Grand Prix's 25th year vehicle on City Square and register your interest to go in the running to participate in a half time competition.
Lotus Living Player Cards
- Visit the Melbourne City FC marquee on City Square to collect your Lotus Living player collector cards
- This week we have captain Scott Jamieson and Rostyn Griffiths up for grabs!
- There is only a limited number of cards available, so make sure you head to City Square to continue your 2019/20 collection!
Nissan Mini Football City
- If you haven’t already, come down and check out the Nissan Mini Football City! There, you’ll be able to test your football skills like never before, combining two epic sports - football and golf. Heaps of fun guaranteed for the whole family!
- Visit the Indomie marquee at City Square for lots of giveaways, samples and great prizes!
- The giant Indomie Noodle Cup is back! Test out your football skills and challenge your friends to see who can land the perfect kick into the Indomie Noodle Cup
- Test your kicking skills at the Macca’s Golden Goal
And plenty more!
- Enjoy the music with our Live DJ while grabbing a bite.
- Challenge your friends and family at FIFA ’20 on our huge LED screen
- Tennis or football? Why not both! Try your hand at Soccer Tennis!
- Work on your soccer skills at our free Big M soccer clinics or attend our Soccer Mums sessions run by our City in the Community team
- Catch up on all the latest City news before kick-off! Grab a copy of the City Insider – our free match day program.
- Get your face painted in City colours, meet up with your favourite mascots, and jump around in our inflatables
Win a Business Class trip for two to Abu Dhabi thanks to Etihad Airways!
Gate Openings and Seating
All gates open from 6:00pm.
Visit the merchandise outlets at Aisles 4 and 24 to stock up on our all new PUMA home, away and third jerseys, as well as our exclusive W-League and Goalkeeper shirts.
You can also catch our exclusive range of official PUMA training apparel. Be quick as stocks are limited!
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Driving to the game? Public parking for the event is available via this link.