We're back at AAMI Park this Sunday as we look to extend our unbeaten start to the league season when we host Wellington Phoenix in Round 4.
Sunday afternoon football is back and so is all the action around the concourse as we have your afternoon sorted with something for everyone at City Square!
City Square at Gosch’s Paddock will kick-off from 1:30pm, allowing plenty of time for fans to enjoy all the activities we have on offer leading into the on field action!
We have two special guests attending Sunday's City Square, with City stars Jamie Maclaren and Harrison Delbridge set to visit the concourse between 3:00pm - 3:45pm.
From food trucks, entertainers, inflatables, free clinics, face painting and plenty more, we have everyone in the family covered!
Kids can emulate their City heroes on our small sided pitches and show off their skills at the City inflatables. They can also gauge their kicking speed at the Macca’s Golden Goal Speed Radar.
City in the Community’s team will be running free Soccer Mums come and try sessions for people of all abilities to enjoy the game!
While the youngsters can enjoy free face painting and henna!
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 1:30pm – 3:45pm
- Test your kicking speed at the Macca’s Speed Radar
- Enjoy the music with our Live DJ on stage
- Fancy yourself as a decent footballer? Try your hand at Soccer Tennis
- Work on your soccer skills at our free Big M soccer clinics or attend our Soccer Mums sessions run by our City in the Community team
- Feel like some light reading ahead of kick-off? Grab a copy of the City Insider – our free match day program
- Free face painting, henna, mascots, inflatables and FIFA ’20 on our huge LED screen
Macca's Play on the Pitch
Stick around after the final whistle to enjoy the full Macca's Play on the Pitch experience following our Sunday afternoon match.
Macca's Play on the Pitch will commence approximately 15 minutes after the final whistle with some of our A-League stars set to join in on all the fun!
Please bring your own footballs and wear appropriate footwear.
Macca's City Cup Grand Finals
We're hosting the 2019 Macca's City Cup Grand Finals prior to the A-League match at AAMI Park!
The Macca’s City Cup grand finals will be played on the AAMI Park pitch from 1:30pm, so come down and support the finalists as they fight it out to take home the Cup. Spectators are welcome to watch the action with entry via Gate 7 from 1:00pm.
- 1:30pm Macca’s City Cup Grand Final
- Gate 7 opens at 1:00pm
- 2:30pm All Macca’s City Cup 2019 contestants check in at the Macca’s marquee at AAMI Park
- 3:00pm-3:45pm All Macca’s City Cup 2019 participants presented on pitch at AAMI Park during A-League warm up
Our 2019/20 PUMA range has arrived at AAMI Park!
Make sure you visit the merchandise outlets at Aisle 4 and 24 to check out our exclusive range of gear, including the all new PUMA home, away and third jerseys, W-League and goalkeeper jerseys, as well as extensive range of official PUMA training apparel.
We will also be running our merchandise outlet pre-match outside the stadium on Olympic Boulevard next to the membership marquee.
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D - AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Driving to the game? Public parking for the event is available via this link.
Eastern Plaza parking is booking up fast so pre-purchase a $20.00 ticket to guarantee your spot. Alternatively, Gate 5 of Yarra Park Parking will open at 3:00pm.
Gate 7 will open at 1:00pm. All gates will be open from 3:00pm.