It’s a huge Semi Final Rematch at AAMI Park when your Melbourne City FC takes on Newcastle Jets this Sunday at 7:00pm.
With exciting pre-match activities going at City Square, there’s plenty happening around the AAMI Park concourse to keep the whole family entertained in the lead up to kick-off.
Don’t have your tickets yet? Click here to secure your seat – we look forward to welcoming you to AAMI Park for a blockbuster clash against the Jets.
Celebrate City in the Community Round at City Square
But first, all the action begins at City Square! Head down to Gosch’s Paddock from 4:30pm – 7pm and countdown to kick-off in the company of your family, friends and fellow City fans.
Challenge your mates to a game of FIFA 19 on our giant LED screen, relax at our chill out zone, or head to our Stomping Ground Brewery pop-up bar to enjoy a limited-edition City Pale ale in the lead up to kick-off.
We’ll also be celebrating our ongoing commitment to the Victorian community this Sunday in our annual City in the Community (CITC) match.
Got some spare football boots lying around at home? Donate your boots to someone in need at our Boots for All collection point inside City Square, and don’t forget to vote for our very own ‘I Speak Football’ program at the Cityzens Giving voting booth.
Kids can emulate their City heroes at our small sided matches and show their skills at our City inflatables, while there will be plenty of food, activities and giveaways to keep you entertained before the big match.
City Square Details
Where: Gosch’s Paddock (East side of AAMI Park)
When: 4:30pm – 7:00pm, Friday 9 November
- Challenge your mates to FIFA 18 on our giant LED Screen
- Enjoy a limited-edition City Pale Ale at the Stomping Ground Brewery pop-up bar.
- Match day partner MatchWorks will be celebrating International Day of People with a Disability on City Square with clinics for all ages and abilities.
- Test your kicking speed at the Macca’s Golden Goal for your chance to kick for a $100 McCafe voucher at half-time.
- Donate your boots to someone in need at our Boots for All collection point inside City Square.
- Vote for our 'I Speak Football' program at the Cityzens Giving booth.
- Stop past the Is DON. Is GOOD. marquee and show us how GOOD your goal celebration is for your chance to see yourself on the jumbo screen during half time!
- Free-face painting, small sided matches and inflatables
* All patrons at the Stomping Ground pop-up bar must be 18+ and show a valid ID.
$700,000. Six causes. You decide.
Don’t forget to cast your vote for our very own ‘I Speak Football’ project and visit our Cityzens Giving voting box at Gates 2, 7 and at City Square.
Alternatively, click below to place your vote today.
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park.
- Tram Route 70 (Wattle Park – Waterfront City Docklands) can drop you off across the road from AAMI Park (Stop 7D). Extra trams will be operating as Route 70a between Flinders Street Station and Stop 7D – AAMI Park.
- Bus Route 605 stops out the front of AAMI Park on Swan Street. Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street.
Check the live travel updates page for notification of anything that may affect your journey to and from the event.
If you’re travelling to AAMI Park by train, tram or bus, visit PTV and plan your journey today.
If you prefer the comfort of driving, public car parking in Eastern Plaza (entrance D) of AAMI Park is back open, at a cost of $20 if you pre-book, or $30 on the day. Click here to book your parking now.
Kick start your summer with a Derby+4 membership
Want to secure your seat to the Christmas Derby? Our Derby+4 membership is perfect for you.
Sign up today and get a reserved seat to the Derby and all our January home fixtures at AAMI Park.
Click here to browse our membership packages today.