Melbourne City FC are at home on Sunday in an important match against the Brisbane Roar at AAMI Park.
Both side are battling for a position in the top six and the clash will be vital for Melbourne City FC to keep in touch with the league’s front runners.
There are plenty of great activities before the match so make sure you are at AAMI Park early to enjoy everything on offer on Melbourne City FC match day!
Gates open at 4pm with kick-off at 5pm
The AAMI Park precinct will be buzzing on match day so make sure you know how you’re getting to the matchin advance. Patrons are advised that multiple events taking place in the Melbourne & Olympic Park precinct and are urged to either take public transport or allow enough time before kick-off to access limited parking at the precinct or at the MCG.
Transport Advisory – Sunday 7 December 2014
Patrons attending the Melbourne & Olympic Parks precinct this Sunday are strongly advised to utilise public transport due to multiple events taking place across our venues. Trains, trams and buses operate frequently and are the quickest and easiest way to access the precinct on busy event days. MORE INFORMATION > http://www.mopt.com.au/arriving-and-access/public-transport/
For patrons who must travel by car, very limited parking is available within the precinct. Please plan ahead and pre-book your car parking or consider utilising alternative parking options around the precinct such as the MCG. MORE INFORMATION > http://www.mopt.com.au/arriving-and-access/parking/
Match Day ‘must do’s’
There are a number of things you must do on match day so make sure you tick off as much of the list as you can!
- Pick up your Match Day Program for $3 at the membership marquee outside of AAMI Park or at the merchandise outlets in the stadium. There is plenty of exclusive content including a feature on the in-form Aaron Mooy
- Win a trip to Abu Dhabi thanks to Etihad Airways! Simply pick up a Duff, Kisnorbo, Paartalu or Mooy face mask and make sure you wear it at half time for your chance to win a summer holiday to the UAE’s capital.
- Tweet your messages of support with #HOSTPLUS to see your tweets appear on the big screen and led signage around the ground. The best tweet will appear in our Match Day Program the following home match.
- Purchase your Derby Flexi and Christmas Box memberships from the membership marquee on Olympic Boulevard from 4pm.
- Have a kick pre-match on the Cityzens Giving portable pitch and head down to Gosch’s Paddock to try Blind Football!
- See the Asian Cup on its host stadium roadshow before January’s tournament.