Melbourne City FC host the 14th instalment of the #MelbDerby on Saturday night. Kick-off 7:30pm.
In one of the most anticipated matches of the year, the #MelbDerby will bring out the best in both side in an important match for both sides
There are plenty of great initiatives before the match so make sure you are at AAMI Park early to enjoy everything on offer on Melbourne City FC match day!
Although tickets are sold out, you can still be at the game with the Derby Flexi membership. Online sale of the membership has closed so the only way you can get to the match is to purchase your Derby Flexi at the membership tent outside AAMI Park
Gates open at 6pm with kick-off at 7:30pm
The AAMI Park precinct will be buzzing on match day so make sure you know how you’re getting to the matchin advance. Patrons are advised that multiple events taking place in the Melbourne & Olympic Park precinct and are urged to either take public transport or allow enough time before kick-off to access limited parking at the precinct or at the MCG.
The MCG is also holding an event so patrons are also reminded that spots are limited at Yarra Park.
Patrons attending the Melbourne & Olympic Parks precinct are strongly advised to utilise public transport due to multiple events taking place across our venues. Trains, trams and buses operate frequently and are the quickest and easiest way to access the precinct on busy event days. MORE INFORMATION > http://www.mopt.com.au/arriving-and-access/public-transport/
For patrons who must travel by car, very limited parking is available within the precinct. Please plan ahead and pre-book your car parking or consider utilising alternative parking options around the precinct such as the MCG. MORE INFORMATION > http://www.mopt.com.au/arriving-and-access/parking/
Melbourne City FC recognises the importance of fan safety and acceptable fan behaviour at all Hyundai A-League matches. The Club has a zero tolerance policy for anti-social behaviour and behaviour which incites violence, has the potential to harm and causes safety concerns for stadium security.
We are particularly mindful that the use of flares at Melbourne City FC matches will not be tolerated and remind supporters that:
- The possession, ignition or throwing of flares will incur a five-year ban for a first offence on an individual (or group of individuals) from Football Federation Australia. The ban covers Hyundai A-league, friendly matches, International fixtures, National Youth League and Westfield W-League matches
- The Club receives a maximum fine of $4,900 per flare
Match day 'must do's'
There are a number of things you must do on match day so make sure you tick off as much of the list as you can!
- Pick up your Match Day Program for $3 at the membership marquee outside of AAMI Park or at the merchandise outlets in the stadium. There is plenty of exclusive content including a feature on the arrival of Josh Kennedy.
- Tweet your messages of support with #HOSTPLUS to see your tweets appear on the big screen and led signage around the ground. The best tweet will appear in our Match Day Program the following home match.
- Purchase your Derby Flexi and Christmas Box memberships from the membership marquee on Olympic Boulevard from 5:30pm.
- Support the Save the Children #SantaHatAppeal and donate a gold coin to their 'No Child Left Behind' campaign. Also remember that you can pick up a Santa Hat for a $2 or more donation.