MEMBERSHIPS ON SALE FROM BEGINNING OF JUNE 2013. SEE WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFO.
1. HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A RENEWING MEMBER? Any 2012/13 member that purchases a membership for the 2013/14 season is considered to be a renewing member. All other 2013/14 members are defined as new members.
2. WILL I BE ABLE TO KEEP MY EXISTING MEMBERSHIP NUMBER IN 2013/14? Yes, all 2012/13 renewing members will retain their existing member number.
3. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY MEMBERSHIP PACK? Fulfilment of 2013/14 membership packs will commence from mid-August. You will also have the ability to pick up your member packs for free from us on Family Day and match day from October at AAMI Park.
4. HOW WILL MEMBER SEATS BE ALLOCATED IN 2013/14? 2013/14 members will have the opportunity to retain the same seat they held for the 2012/13 season. To do so, your membership renewal must be received by the club no later than by 5pm, Friday July 26th, 2013, clearly nominating to retain the same seat.
2012-13 Members who have reserved seats in Bays 3 & 9 will now have 1st refusal to purchase seats in Bay 8 (Premium A seating category in 2012-13 - Please refer to AAMI Park seating map for further clarification).
For members wishing to change their seat or new members wishing to purchase a reserved seat, you must tick the relevant box and note any seating preferences on your application form/online. These applications will be allocated seats in date-received order.
It is important to note that by nominating to change your seat you relinquish the right to retain the seat you held in 2012/13 regardless of Melbourne Heart FC being able to fulfil your new seat request.
5. WILL I BE ABLE TO DO A TOUR OF AAMI PARK PRIOR TO PURCHASING MY 2013/14 MEMBERSHIP? Unfortunately we are unable to facilitate tours of AAMI Park. The AAMI Park seating map is available via our website melbourneheartfc.com.au. Your membership application form provides you the opportunity to nominate your seating preferences. Please ensure you note any preferences on your form. Although Melbourne Heart FC will use its best endeavours to fulfil your seating request, if your preference is unavailable, or if you do not request a seating preference, you will be allocated to the best available seat at the time of processing.
6. HOW CAN I MAKE SURE I AM ALLOCATED SEATS WITH MY FRIENDS? When submitting your membership by mail, fax, in person, online or paying over the phone: If you wish to sit with specific members or if you are introducing new members you would like to sit with, all forms must be received together for processing purposes. Please be sure to include any seating preference you may have with your application. Please be sure to note any seating preferences when completing your membership application. Although every effort will be made to fulfil your request, new seat requests are processed in order of submission date. If your preference is unavailable, you will be seated in the best available seat at time of processing.
7. I HAVE AN ALLOCATED MEMBER SEAT. CAN I SIT WITH FRIENDS WHO AREN-T MEMBERS AT CERTAIN GAMES?
Melbourne Heart members will have the flexibility to sit with friends who do not hold memberships. This means that members who hold an allocated seat will be able to exchange their seat for that match, allowing them to bring along and introduce friends to the beautiful game.
How it works: Visit ticketek.com.au to purchase your guest tickets for the selected match of your choice. To exchange your seat for the selected match simply enter the barcode shown on the back of your membership card.
This will allow you to swap your seat for this occasion only so that you can sit with your guests. Members also have the opportunity to upgrade their seat at a discounted rate for one-off games using the Ticketek system. Members will still be able to purchase additional tickets in the upgraded category for their guests.
For further details please visit melboureheartfc.com.au
8. HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT SEAT I-LL BE ALLOCATED AT AAMI PARK? Your seat allocation will be printed on your membership card which you will receive in your fulfilment pack. (See question 4 for details on when these will be distributed). Although Melbourne Heart FC will use its best endeavours to fulfil your seating request, if your preference is unavailable, or if you do not request a seating preference, you will be allocated to the best available seat at the time of processing. You will be able to view your membership status via our online portal by going to melbourneheartfc.com.au/membership however you will not be able to view the seating allocation. Please do not call the club as we will not be able to release this information until membership packs have been distributed and all seats allocated. Please refer to Question 4 and Question 7 which details the process).
9. IF I AM ALLOCATED A SEAT THAT IS UNDERCOVER WILL I REMAIN COMPLETELY DRY IN WET WEATHER? Seating defined as “undercover “is determined by the roofline, therefore there is no guarantee that these seats will remain dry in wet weather conditions. When it does rain there are no particular areas that are wetter than any others.
10. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DRY & NON-DRY AREAS? Dry Areas are alcohol-free bays and are available within the General Admission membership, located in Bays 22 and 21. These are great areas for our Family members to sit. Non-Dry Areas permit alcohol to be consumed. Alcohol is permitted in all bays except for those noted above.
11. WILL I BE ABLE TO UPGRADE MY MEMBERSHIP SEAT FOR INDIVIDUAL MATCHES AT AAMI PARK? Upgrade tickets can be purchased by members for one off games online via Ticketek and on match days from Ticketek Sales E and F windows located on the ground level of the northern forecourt on Olympic Boulevard.
12. WILL I BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY SEATING ALLOCATION IF I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY SEAT? Yes, subject to availability. Reallocation requests can be submitted to the club by: Phone: 1300 ALL HEART Mail: PO Box 162 La Trobe University Bundoora VIC 3189 Email email@example.com Please note that seating changes made outside of the renewal period (during the Hyundai A-League season) will incur a $20.00 administration and reprinting fee.
13. IS THERE A LIMIT ON HOW MANY ADDITIONAL JUNIORS I CAN ADD ON TO MY FAMILY MEMBERSHIP? No. You can add as many additional family members to your membership as you wish. We offer a good value General Admission Family package which includes 2 adult memberships and 4 basic junior memberships.
Take a look at our membership brochure for more details on our family packages by going to www.melbourneheartfc.com.au/memberships or by calling 1300 ALL HEART (1300 255 43278) to request a brochure to be sent out.
Additional junior membership can be purchased with each family membership option. There is no limit on the amount of additional children that can be added to either configuration across all membership categories.
Please note that only children aged 14 years or under at 1 August 2013 can be included as part of the Family Membership packages as juniors. Upgrades for teenage children are available.
14. WHAT IS A VALID CONCESSION? ...Holders of a current Pension Card (aged, single parent or disability), Veteran Affairs Card or TPI Association of Victoria Card are eligible, as well as students who hold a full time Student Card for 2013-14. Please notify the club of your concession type and relevant card number on application to avoid any delays in receiving your 2013-14 membership. All concession members must have identification available for presentation upon entry on match day and when requested whilst at the ground.
15. WHAT AGE DO I NEED TO BE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP? Children must be 14 years of age or under as at 1 August 2013 to qualify for a junior membership. Children aged 3 years or under will be admitted free to Melbourne Heart FC home games at AAMI Park but will not be provided with a seat. Relevant junior tickets need to be purchased for children occupying seats.
16. WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A HEART COUNTRY MEMBERSHIP? Only those who have a residential address of 100km or more from Melbourne GPO are eligible for a Country Membership.
17. DOES MY MEMBERSHIP GRANT ME ENTRY TO AWAY GAMES? Unfortunately Melbourne Heart FC cannot facilitate away game ticketing. Should you wish to attend one of Melbourne Heart-s away games, tickets can be purchased via the following ticketing agents: Adelaide United, Brisbane Roar, Central Coast Mariners, Sydney FC, Melbourne Victory (AAMI) Ticketek 132 849 ticketek.com.au Perth Glory, Melbourne Victory (Etihad) Ticketmaster 136 100 ticketmaster.com.au Wellington Phoenix Ticketmaster NZ ticketmaster.co.nz Newcastle Jets PROticket 1300 121 012 Proticket.com.au
18. DOES MELBOURNE HEART FC OFFER AN INTERSTATE MEMBERSHIP? Away game memberships are available to people who live outside Victoria. Take a look at our membership brochure for more details on our interstate package by going to www.melbourneheartfc.com.au/membership or by calling 1300 ALL HEART (1300 255 43278) to request a brochure to be sent out.
19. IS PARKING AVAILABLE AT AAMI PARK? Unfortunately there is no car parking available for Melbourne Heart members at AAMI Park. The club recommends that public transport is the best way to get to Melbourne Heart matches. For the latest public transport timetable information, visit our journey planner
20. DISABLED CAR PARKING Disabled parking for AAMI Park events will be located in the Entrance F Carpark at AAMI Park for your coming season. Disabled parking at Melbourne Heart home games is limited and must be booked via the Ticketek Box Office at Melbourne Park on (03) 9286 1208. Booking times are open from 9am-5pm (EST) on the Thursday in the week prior to game day. Disabled parking will be charged $15 (subject to change) at the time of booking a Ticketek parking voucher will be issued. This voucher will be presented at the carpark entry for access on game day. The patron must have a disabled sticker visible on the windscreen on entry.
21. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET TO AAMI PARK? It is recommended to use public transport to travel to Melbourne Heart home games at AAMI Park in 2013. For the latest public transport timetable information, visit our journey planner.
22. IS THERE WHEELCHAIR ACCESS AT AAMI PARK? AAMI Park has 2 lifts providing wheelchair access. Wheelchair viewing areas are located on level 1, aisles 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 15, 19, 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 36 and 40. You can view a seating map of the ground by going to http://www.melbourneheartfc.com.au/default.aspx?s=aleague_ticketing
23. IS THERE A SMOKING POLICY AT AAMI PARK? Smoking is strictly not permitted inside the stadium.
23. WHY SHOULD I REGISTER AN EMAIL ADDRESS? In an effort to improve Melbourne Heart-s communication with members, the club is aiming to collect as many email addresses as possible in 2013. Please assist us by providing your email address when completing your application form and we will be able to keep you updated on the latest news from the club which will include unique content, special offers including member only specials. You will be able to unsubscribe from any of our content by clicking on the unsubscribe button on the bottom of any of our emails.
24. WHAT IS MELBOURNE HEART-S REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY? Membership applications will be processed as they are received and cannot be withdrawn once processed. All refund requests received in writing before 11 October 2013 will be assessed by the membership department. Granting of refunds is wholly at the discretion of Melbourne Heart Football Club. All requests are to be made in writing to “Membership Manager” PO Box 162, La Trobe University, Bundoora VIC 3083. Cancellation fees may apply. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate seating preferences, if your preference is unavailable or if you do not request a seating preference you will be allocated the best available seat at time of processing. As such, membership will not be refunded on the basis of specific seat allocation or dissatisfaction with the provision of individual elements of the entitlements.
25. WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP? For membership terms and conditions, you can click here.
26. WHAT DISCOUNT DO I GET ON MERCHANDISE? Members receive 10% off all club merchandise from the online shop and on game day upon presentation of your current 2013-14 Membership card.
27. WHERE IS YOUR SHOP? We have an online shop through our website: www.melbourneheartfc.com.au and you can also purchase a range of merchandise on match days from the outlets within AAMI stadium.
28. CAN I ACCESS THE DERBY MATCH WITH MY GENERAL ADMISSION MEMBERSHIP? General Admission members in 2013-14 will be required to reserve their seats for Derby matches at AAMI Park. This is to ensure crowds are as big as possible. Please refer to What-s New on the Members Noticeboard.
29. WHERE CAN I GET FURTHER MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION? Phone If you would like to purchase a membership please call 1300 ALL HEART between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Online Go to www.melbourneheartfc.com.au/membership where you can download a membership brochure and find out more information about the membership packages available for the 2013/14 season.