Last year, Melbourne City FC launched an exciting new membership program called Cityzens, bringing fans closer to the Club they love.
Now you can take your love of the Club to a whole new level, through a new initiative which will see a fan appointed as a key advocate of the Cityzens membership scheme.
No one knows better than a fan what being part of the Club means, so it is for that reason we are seeking the help of one of them.
We have decided to enlist the help of a skilled and enthusiastic supporter to help shape the membership scheme and we are launching a campaign to find the right person.
The recruitment drive, labelled ‘Mission: Cityzen’, will offer a fan a twelve month full-time paid contract to work at the Melbourne City FC offices to promote the program.
The selected candidate will join us as an entry-level Memberships Executive and will be tasked with helping us to design and implement creative ways to develop the Club’s membership base.
How to apply?
To qualify for the role, you need to show us that you have what it takes: a deep understanding of what it really means to be a true Melbourne City FC supporter, a track record of setting and achieving ambitious goals, and a creative and passionate approach to work.
Submit a 30 second video showing in a creative and passionate way why you think you are the right candidate for this job together with your CV describing all relevant academic, professional and extra-curricular experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org
Videos and CV’s should be submitted before Monday 2 March 2015.
Cityzens Membership Executive
The successful candidate will work with the Fan Development and Communications teams to design, launch and operate Cityzens membership programme:
- Develop new benefits or rewards experiences for different member segment types
- Source local, regional and global rewards partners
- Design member communications strategy, including email and web
- Execute and launch member campaigns through CMS system
- Track campaign results, propose changes, and fine-tune
- Continuously research membership programmes at other sports properties to identify best practices
- Carry out any other duties as required by the communications and commercial departments
- Doer, initiative, positive attitude, self-starter
- Outgoing, interpersonal skills, can work with internal and external stakeholders to get things done
- Commercial intuition, can think like a customer/fan, can help drive sales and engagement
- Problem-solving skills, can think on his/her feet, can make a recommendation and support it with arguments
- Attention to detail
- Comfort with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of social media developments
- Some work experience, either summer internships or some post-uni work experience
- University degree with strong grades
- Passion for football and sports