This January, you and a friend could be off to Abu Dhabi, the home of Etihad Airways. One lucky fan at Sunday's match will win a trip for two to the UAE capital for 5 nights.
Flying economy class with Etihad Airways, the winner will relax inflight and choose from 750 hours of on-demand entertainment to watch on their personal touch screen TV.
Upon arrival in Abu Dhabi, you will be met and chauffeured to your hotel - the luxurious Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal - where you will experience European elegance blended with Middle Eastern tradition. This 5-star hotel is set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens, fountains and Venetian-inspired buildings.
During your stay, you’ll discover another facet of Abu Dhabi on a desert safari. Enjoy an off-road drive through the sand dunes, visit to a camel farm and then watch the magnificent sunset over the dunes.
To be in the running for this great prize, grab a player face mask at Sunday's match and be sure to wear it at half time. Keep an eye on the scoreboard as the camera pans the crowd looking for a winner – if the camera picks you, you’re off to Abu Dhabi!
Please note the following terms and conditions of this prize:
1) Entry is only open to residents of Australia (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of Etihad Airways and Melbourne City Football Club.
2) There will be one winner only chosen from Eligible Entrants during half time at the Melbourne City match on 7 DEC 14.
3) The Prize is valued at AUD 4,940 and includes:
a) 2 x return economy class flights with Etihad Airways from Melbourne to Abu Dhabi. Departure from Melbourne will be on EY461 on 15 January at 23.40. Departure from Abu Dhabi will be on EY460 on 21 January at 21.45
b) 5 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal, in one standard room on a twin share basis.
c) Two transfers between Abu Dhabi airport and The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal.
d) A Morning Desert Safari for two people as provided by Hala Abu Dhabi
4) Flights are not upgradeable and are not eligible to earn Etihad Guest miles or miles associated with other loyalty programs.
5) The winner and/or their travelling companion (Guests) must be 18 years or over in order to claim this prize.
6) The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services. All flights are subject to conditions of carriage.
7) The Guests must travel together on the same itinerary as specified in point 1a). At the sole discretion of Etihad Airways and subject to availability, the Guests may alter their dates of travel.
8) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Melbourne City Football Club and Etihad Airways can use their name, location, photo (taken in conjunction with the Prize) and audio of winning for publicity purposes, unless the winner otherwise notifies Melbourne City Football Club and Etihad Airways at the time of accepting the prize.
9) The following costs are to be borne the Guests: transfer costs in Australia, travel insurance, excess baggage over and above the approved baggage allowance of 30kg per person, taxes payable to third parties, ground transportation unless specified, meals, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights and any other travel related expenses or costs which are not specifically stated. By accepting this prize each winner and their travel companions accept that these costs are their responsibility.
10) The winner and their travel companions must hold a valid passport in order to use the prize and must obtain any necessary visas to travel at their own expense. Compliance with any health or government requirements is the responsibility of the Guests.
11) Travel insurance is the responsibility of the Guests. The Guests should consider obtaining travel insurance before departure.